CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Holidays! Christmas Came Early @ Our Home!

Hello all! I don't really have any new wedding information, except that the proof has been approved for printing! SOOOOooooo, I figured I would take this time to wish you all a fantastic holidays and gloat a bit that I get 16 days off for Christmas! That's right, 16 DAYS!!!

While we are on the topic of Christmas, I will share the excitement of the past few days with everyone. On Saturday (happy birthday Jessie and Anthony) we had a Christmas dinner with our friends. As a direct result, ALL of our presents got opened. I am now the proud owner of the Full Metal Alchemist series (my ALL TIME FAVORITE anime series), the new Kingdom Hearts release of Chain of Memories, the Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends DS game, and several gift certificates. Brock (the lucky bugger) is ecstatic about his brand new, wicked blue Guitar, complete with stand and R.E.M. music book. We also received a new Killer Bunnies game and an expansion for Descent. All in all a productive Christmas that is not even close to being over!









This is what my life has consisted of since the epic opening of the guitar. Well, at least I know that he is happy, and he can already play pretty good, so I am excited for him to hone his skills! Yay for the hot blue guitar!


I may not have much more until after Christmas, but Happy Holidays to all, and a Very Merry Christmas!

Oh Yeah, and less than 3 months till the wedding!!! Woot Woot!

No comments: