CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Finally Here!!!!

Ok, so I realize that everyone who reads this blog may not feel the way that I do about Twilight, but I just can't hold back today. As some of you may know, at 12:01am this morning Breaking Dawn, the 4th installment in the Twilight saga was released. This has been a much awaited event ever since I put down Eclipse almost a year ago and said to my sister-in-laws "there has got to be more to the story"! Sure enough, I soon found out that there was another book to come out someday... And that someday was today! This may seem slightly incoherent and irrelevant to be posting in our blog, but I am working on 2 hrs of sleep, so what do you want? I am pleased to say that it took me a measly 20 hrs (almost straight) to read the 756 page book, and despite some imagined worry about the way it would turn out, I am impressed. Maybe not the way I would have done things, but hey, that's why Stephanie Meyer gets paid the big bucks to write the stories, not me!I am committed to not giving anything away, so I will end now before temptation overwhelms me. Oh ya, and did I mention that we attended the Lethbridge Chapters Midnight Masquerade? Photos will hopefully be posted in the next post (if I can figure out a way to get them from my other computer to the laptop (????). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.



PS: Wedding has not really changed, except that my lovely sister-in-law Renee has agreed to stand up with me, along with Jessie (my other wonderfel sister-in-law) and Michelle (Brock's long time friend who has come to the dark side and loves me more now!). We will be finishing the Bridesmaid dress orders on Monday. Here's a sample of what they look like (only in Red with White edging):

No comments: