CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Tiny Wedding Update

So, I have a tiny wedding update. My dress arrived today and although I am beginning to believe that the girls who work at the store that I got it at are a bit slow, I am really excited. Now all I have to do is figure out how I am going to get it altered. All in time... we still have atleast 5 months until I really have to worry about that. Also Brock made it to Calgary to pick up the vases. Currently, we have 17 vases sitting on our counter. I may need to find somewhere else to store them until the wedding, but we'll figure it out. Tomorrow we will begin the search for rocks and ribbon. Fun. Still no news on the DJ scene, nor the catering. Maybe one day I will feel like we are on top of everything! Here is a picture of our first draft of the center pieces:

Until I have more to tell you, I am signing off. Oh, and I am warning everyone to stay away from evil stinging bugs at the beach. For the second time in as many weeks, I have swollen, blistered feet from some thing that is eating my feet. The Dr's answer? Avoid the beach, so I am passing it on! Beaches are EVIL!

No comments: