CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Day 2...

Today has been better. It was really helpful that today was the first day of school for me at a new school. This meant that I had no attachment between breaks and smoking, so I didn't have to find something else to do instead of going out to smoke. I was doing great until Brock picked me up and all I could think about was that there were smokes at home. But it wasn't awful. And I went a whole 19hrs without one. I also cheated a bit by stealing puffs from a friend while he smoked. I know, I know it's bad, but hey, if I can get to a point where the only cigarette smoke I have is while out with a friend I steal a drag, I am ok with that. I slept terribly (I think I was having "nic-fits" through the night), waking up every 2hrs. I am currently debating if I am throwing caution to the wind and having another smoke before bed to see if I can sleep better. I know that is not a solution, but if I know that bed is my bad time, I will be more motivated to make it through the rest of the day, so that I can feel a bit better about only having one. I'll let you know how the debate ends up tomorrow. Thank you to everyone for all of your support and to my wonderful husband-to-be for putting up with a crazy woman and being so encouraging and proud of my baby steps! I Love You!!!

No comments: